Article provided by: Instant Urgent Care
A leading Palo Alto urgent care clinic needs to have professional, experienced, and knowledgeable doctors working there. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be able to provide such quality services, comfort, and to preserve our patients’ wellbeing the way we do. At Instant Urgent Care, we have some of the best experts in our fields providing medical care to our patients:
- Primary care providers – our primary care providers can help you with many basic problems like vaccinations, flu shots, weight management, and so on. They can perform men’s and women’s health tests, wellness exams, geriatric exams, and chronic care assistance. They’re the kind of doctors that our hospital in Palo Alto, California, prides itself on having. You will always find valuable medical knowledge and assistance here!
- Pediatricians – our pediatricians specialize in child medical care, and they can help you with most things regarding your children. Generally, a pediatrician can help with wellness exams, immunizations against various viruses, treat certain infections or illnesses, and more. Our urgent care clinic in Palo Alto, California, has Dr. Deeplai Lal as our chief pediatric expert. She has over 20 years of pediatric practice, working in different environments, and with many patients.
- Doctors specialized in urgent care – we hire only the best doctors in this field because the non-emergency treatment in Palo Alto, CA, needs excellent medical providers. We deal with serious problems such as infections, sprains and strains, cuts, fractures, allergies and asthma, minor burns, skin irritations, and more. Our medical personnel has experience in dealing with all of these problems, and you will always receive quality assistance here! Moreover, we are the best Palo Alto, CA, a walk-in clinic in this area, so you can drop by without making a prior appointment.
- Telemedicine doctors – indeed, the doctors that provide urgent care in Palo Alto, California, can do so online, through telemedicine. A patient can directly contact our doctors online, and they will receive medical advice as well as recommendations and prescriptions on the spot. Moreover, we can also make house calls if you need urgent care and you can’t come to us. Our doctors are very skilled in providing urgent care in any circumstances!
- Doctors with laboratory experience – our doctors can also perform tests and diagnostics to review your medical condition further and provide quality care. They can perform STD testing, blood testing, drug screenings, urinalysis, and mononucleosis testing. Our preventative health screenings are also a part of a doctor’s job, and we pride in having the best doctors in the industry working here!
The Instant Urgent Care clinic is nothing without its doctors and medical personnel. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to provide quality medical services to so many people. They are the reason we exist and continue to help people from all over California. If you want to receive unsurpassed Palo Alto urgent care, then you should come to us. Contact us or just stop by to speak with a doctor now!